Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: New Board Design

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....just couldn't sit still any longer, lol... i'm sure i'll slow down with changing things after i've learned more, lol... hopefully the change is a good one... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *huggs Black Magic Rose*... thank you for finding this pic for me, and for lending me your skills in modifying it so that it looked right on the board... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great design RA and BMR.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks, pete... *smooch*...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks AWESOME lady *HUGS* And you're welcome. The best thing I can tell you is keep doing what you are and play withthe tools and stuff....that is pretty much how I learned and you are learning alot really fast. *hugs* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks, Shell... [img]smile.gif[/img] *smooch*...

    and yes, i'm trying to learn, lol... you figure one thing out, and there's another right in it's place to confound you... *G*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to change my boards look...but I ain't happy with it... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    let me know if you would like some help, rog... and if i can't figure it out, i will find someone to help ya who can.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for your kind offer, I may have to take you up on your offer.

    I hijacked my board over a year ago, it was an abandoned board that I started posting on, and I started recieving hits and after a few months I PM'ed the boards owner and asked him to contact the Admin and turn it over to me (which he did).

    I made the change to the fireballs until a few days ago, when I saw several boards go through changes and I thought I would try too. I like the Pirate logo (notice my avatar), but I don't really like the back ground. I kinda like the txt & board colors. I would like to continue the Pirate theme and change the name of the board to "The Jolly Roger".

    I'm just thinking out loud....or dreaming [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have backgrounds like you wouldn't believe...LOL. I may be able to locate one that has a pirate ship in or something that we can work up. *S* Changing all of that is fairly easy. You can change the name in the moderator control panel.

    <font color="#8B668B" size="1">[ June 07, 2006 12:25 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen